Best SNES/SFC Fighters

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by GodofHardcore, Sep 23, 2017.

1. GodofHardcore

GodofHardcore Paragon of the Forum *

Gaging what else to pick up. I forgot how good Fighters are on the SNES/SFC.

As a kid I had the Neo Geo ports, the Street Fighters, and KI. As an Adult jumping into Japanese retro collecting I've picked up the obligatory SFII turbo, Battle Tycoon,Gundam Wing Endless Duel and Power Instinct.

I'd like to think my Adult 16 bit collection is better than my childhood collection. But with 1400 games something has had to have flown over my head.

2. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

You should really try Super Bikuriman. It's the greatest ever! Also, try to find the original rip of the game made in the early 90s complete with scrambled audio to that added effect.

3. sayin999

sayin999 Officer at Arms

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters is a solid fighting game. Probably Konami’s best fighting game in my opinion.

4. dr.slump

dr.slump Rapidly Rising Member

Ranma 1/2 Chougi Ranbu Hen. Definitely one of if not the best SNES-exclusive fighter.

5. stevo9389

stevo9389 Plays It Loud

I second TMNT Tournament Fighters. The Sega version had a totally different and more adult story line but the SNES version stomped all over it in terms of the play control and voices/sound. Feels like a reskinned Street Fighter 2 Turbo if not better.

6. GodofHardcore

GodofHardcore Paragon of the Forum *

I'm having trouble finding the Ranma games. But if I can't find them I'll Everdrive dat shit

I also have my eye on Osu Karate bu.