Site Feedback Are you fucking retarded Kev?

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by D_Ban, Oct 14, 2017.

1. subbie

subbie Guardian of the Forum

Well then, if you're not already, start telling people thank you when they contribute something you like. Click the like buttons on post. Send PMs letting people know what you think about their work and how it helps the site.

The only way things will change is if people on the forums start actively doing it and make it the norm around here which will end up.

2. Durandal

Durandal Spirited Member

I always do, and always have. Not thanking someone who has done something for you is a poor reflection of character.

Taijigamer2 likes this.
  3. subbie

subbie Guardian of the Forum

I wouldn't go that far. I think people just take info online for granted.

4. -=FamilyGuy=-

-=FamilyGuy=- Site Supporter 2049

I can only speak about the Dreamcast sub-community, but I always felt properly appreciated for my contributions here. I made some popular tools and helped behind the scene in a lot of projects and only received thanks and constructive criticism.

I am not actively seeking recognition either, I get my unconditional love from my dog, but I didn't feel user entitlement that much.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Woofmute, MBMM and Muramasa like this.
  5. NexTheReal

NexTheReal Just call me Nex

6. Taijigamer2

Taijigamer2 Gutsy Member

I thought only kids use Reddit? I've never found any info of use on there. I second @Durandal 's comment. I can't stand people taking things for granted. Without this site, there would be so much hard info regarding retro hardware and beta software that would be lost to the ether of time. Maybe there should be a comments section that is heavily promoted for leaving positive feedback or suggestions.