Apologies, and Some Good news!

Discussion in 'Acclaim Project' started by Zetrox2k, May 7, 2014.

1. Zetrox2k

Zetrox2k <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

Hey guys,

Just wanted to firstly give my apologies to many of you. A long while ago i was making arrangements with another user to share a copy of the original Acclaim 42gb dump, after clearing out the many, many duplicate files. The other user originally trimmed the archive down to about 14gb, and then i managed to trim it down to just under 10.

I had a lot of personal things going on at the time, and unfortunately things had to run their course.

Sorry to be so vague, but in short, we all have to try and get on with life no matter how bad things get.

All that stuff aside, I am at present in the process of uploading everything to my Seedbox, and will (assuming nothing goes wrong) have a torrent live in the next 24hrs.

Its a dedicated seedbox 1,000mbps/1,000mbps, with unlimited bandwidth, ill look at keeping it seeding for at least a full month, and will continue to seed afterwards if required.

@ASSEMbler are you able to please PM me a list of recommended trackers you utilize? havent run any custom torrents in a long while, and am trying to avoid untrusted public trackers...

Last edited: May 7, 2014