Any info on "Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder 2" ?

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by iCEQB, Jun 29, 2018.

1. iCEQB

iCEQB Peppy Member

Hey everyone,

back in the PS2 days there was this game called Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder, which kinda sucked but I somehow still liked it a lot.
    I remember that back then I went to a local electronics shop, where they had a promo stand of all upcoming Activion O2 games, including Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder 2 which made me happy.
    This was the first and last time I saw anything from this game.
    Some years ago I stumbled upon the first again and wondered wth happened to the second game, but for the love of god I couldn't find anything at all.

It even went so far that I started to believe that the promo stand I saw was just a dream or something.

Then came 2018 and for some reason I looked again for information and I could indeed find a reference for the second game on Wikipedia, saying that it was developed by Treyarch, but never released.

But I wanted to go further and see if someone else maybe saw this promo stand as well, which clearly showed the logo but I couldn't again find anything.

Then out of nowhere on february this year a youtube channel showed up that had trailers for games from the Activision O2 series and to my own surprise they uploaded a Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder 2 trailer, which was previously unknown to me AND it included the logo I saw back then which felt good for my sanity - have a look:

Now I wondered if any of you remember more about this game or maybe even saw gameplay or posses an early build?

Would be awesome to find out more about this game :)

Regards,
    iCEQB