Announcing the Prototopia project

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by DevHackr, Jul 9, 2014.

1. XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon Site Supporter Since 2013

Yes. I have a DECHJ00A Test Kit running DEX 4.55 OFW. Would love to find 4.60 so I can connected to NP again but no luck so far.

As for th extra package for controller updating, does anyone have that pkg so I can update this DECR-1010U controller?

2. piratebox

piratebox Spirited Member

but wait did an administrator allow that? ps3 is current gen.... this thread is against the rules.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  3. SILENT_Pavel

SILENT_Pavel Gutsy Member

4. XboxSurgeon

If you read through the entire thread you will see ASSEMbler amongst other admin/mods commenting on the thread. DevHacker got the green light. There are other ps3 related dev software in SDK in his links. Me asking for something in that realm is not out of line.

5. drahcir

drahcir Halo Build Enthusiast - Site Supporter 2015

Devhackr, as to help point out duplicates, I would take a look at the Halo Reach Beta as it is the Delta(public build) which you already have in there.

6. piratebox

piratebox Spirited Member

And the 360 thread is a no no? does that make any sense? plus the link leads to 360 protos betas and alphas....

And btw i thought lost planet was capcom... it seems like rules only matter when people want them to. I dont care about the stuff released i just thought you had to obey the rules.

7. XboxSurgeon

The difference was DevHackr was given permission vs some other links in other threads were not. Simple fact is that the other thread you quoted me from stating Xbox 360 is current gen was reiteration of what ASSEMbler stated as of why there was hesitation and delay on a release, hence how it was a "no-no".

Why some rules were followed while others were not, I am in no position to be able to answer that because this is not my thread.

8. DevHackr

DevHackr Enthusiastic Member

It's actually a decent question, I'm ashamed I didn't even consider it. Assembler/staff/whomever lemme know if the ps3 devkit stuff is ok. I'll remove it otherwise

9. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

This is awesome, thx. Downloading speed is slow at my place :/
    btw, do you got the XDK samples from BlueShogun96? donuts and bunny ?
    Im going to check "various xbox debug titles", but if not:
    http://codeasm.com/xbox/files/Xbox XDK Rare Samples - BlueShogun96/
    Where I compiled some examples and placed them next to it with XBE_Codeasm in the name.

10. DevHackr

I don't have these! I'll add them

11. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

XBox Live Beta Starter Kit Disc v1.0.7z duplicate of the same name with "[Contains Revolt][Unreleased]"
    and _ under square files are duplicates aswell, but I guess you know that.
    And ill check 360 aswell

12. DevHackr

Those underscore at the beginning are duplicates that the fucking mediafire program keeps creating. You should have seen how many it duplicated at first

13. DevHackr

Nuked that duplicate

14. DevHackr

15. mspeter97

mspeter97 Robust Member

That's PS1

16. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

17. SuperPlay

SuperPlay <B>Site Supporter 2013</B><BR><B>Site Supporter 20

phenomenal work :)

18. einstein95

einstein95 Active Member

Most of the Nintendo DS files marked as "[Tech Demo]" are actually extracted or captured demos from DS Download Stations, and "Nintendo DS Debug Nitro Eva V1.0 JPN.7z" and "NINTENDO DS DEBUG NITRO EVA V1.0.zip" are the same, with the latter having the original release's filenames.

In the Gameboy folder, "Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, The [USA][Beta].rar" and "Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, The [USA][Beta1].rar" are identical, same with "Card Sharks [Unreleased Prototype 6-20-00].rar" and "Card Sharks [USA][Proto].rar" and "Tyrian 2000 [Unreleased Prototype].rar" and "Tyrian 2000 [US][Proto].rar"; "Jet Set Willy V2 [Beta 2][PD][C].rar" and "Jet Set Willy V2 [Beta 2][PD][C].rar" aren't commercial games; "Resident Evil [Beta Cart][GB].rar" and "Resident Evil [Beta Cart][GBC].rar" should be renamed to "Resident Evil [Beta Cart 1][GBC].rar" and "Resident Evil [Beta Cart 2][GBC].rar" respectively.

In Gameboy Advance, "Flashback Legends [france][en,fr][proto].gba" and "Flashback Legends [beta][m5].gba" are identical, same with "Rayman Advance [e][m5][pre-release].gba" and "Rayman Advance [europe][en,fr,de,es,it][beta].gba"; "Mineseeker Hentai [j][beta].gba" A) the correct name is "Rizeru no Mineseeker" and B) is a trial version of a homebrew sold by Inside-cap; "Pokemon Distribution 2011 PKM Files.zip" should be under Nintendo DS; "Yoshis Island [Unreleased Tech Demo][06-01-00].gba" wasn't unreleased as it was present in multiple SDKs.

In the Nintendo 64 folder, "Toon Panic [JP][Proto][Unreleased].7z" and "Toon Panic [JP][Proto][Unreleased](2).7z" are duplicates.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    Chagosan likes this.
  19. PsxFan107

PsxFan107 Newly Registered

The metal gear solid trade demo is not the real thing. It is actually the first disc from the american retail version of the game.

20. segaloco

segaloco Enthusiastic Member

On first inspection, here is some SDK stuff you're probably missing:

Genesis ZAX Set (Not sure if dumped separately, may work with the Z80 ZAX software
    Genesis PsyQ Set (Not sure if dumped separately, may be the same as the CD PsyQ set)
    Mega CD PsyQ Set (Can't recall the source, check here: http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/403/)
    Mega CD SNASM Set (Dumped here by Headcrab (Broken Link :( ): http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?38192-SNASM2-and-SNSERVER-disks)
    Master System ZAX Set (Dumped at SMSPower: http://www.smspower.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12038)
    NES Kit (Not sure if this exists, I remember seeing some official NES source code and a referenced 6502 suite...but I'm not sure, back burner on this one)
    Partner-N64 Kit (Dumped by drx and myself, forum thread is dead. If you can't find a link, let me know, I can grab the copies I've made and dump those again)
    GameCube SDK 2.0 (Or maybe 1.0 with a different timestamp, I've seen two different versions of the Dolphin SDK floating around, I'll have to look into this)
    Another Nitro SDK (I'm almost certain there was another publicly available NITRO SDK, but again I'm not certain)

Hope this helps, if there is anything I've listed that you need more info on, I'll be happy to help. I used to have the whole lot of it saved, but a few hard drive crashes and the takedown of UndergroundGamer later, and I have no access to it :/