Announcing the Prototopia project

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by DevHackr, Jul 9, 2014.

1. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

MODERATOR NOTE
    Please remember that, whilst this is an external project with no affiliation to ASSEMblergames, you still need to respect the rules of this forum when offering files to the project. As stated on the rules, if you're unsure whether a file is acceptable, ask.

Unfortunately, the OP seems to be absent - he hasn't logged in for almost a month and doesn't appear to have uploaded any files shared in the thread throughout the vast majority of 2015. Files aren't being uploaded and I would assume the corrupt files mentioned above have not been replaced. We appreciate that he has a new child to look after and wish him all the best... but until he returns and uploads the files shared but missing, this project is considered abandoned.

NO SDKS OR TOOLS FOR CURRENT GENERATION CONSOLES ARE TO BE SHARED ON THE FORUM. Yes, this still includes Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

I've removed a few items to clarify with @ASSEMbler. If you feel items were removed that should have been within the rules, please feel free to explain - I'm not a current gen coder so I don't know what these things are!

2. retro

I've actually heard from @DevHackr - contrary to my last post, he's still around but indeed busy with parenting. We all appreciate how time-consuming that is! He will endeavour to make updates and very much wants to keep the project going, so keep any updates coming! ;)

SILENT_Pavel and Kao like this.
  3. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

@DevHackr if you need any builds for ps3 by all means contact me as I have a lot of content if you were to add it.

And best of luck to you!

XboxSurgeon likes this.
  4. DevHackr

DevHackr Enthusiastic Member

Oh hai! Yes, been busy parenting, repairing, etc. I have so many projects I forget some or put some on the backburner. But I'm in a great mood and I have a good number of things to add to Prototopia. However I've been extremely bad at maintaining and searching for things because I have no time. So if you see something missing, please post it here and put a link if at all possible. Over the next couple of weeks I hope to have it updated with anything missing

5. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

I'll share what I have.
    MM64 Debug (Released by Bobo McCloud with help from fans)

Killzone 2 Preview build (Released by Jackhead - PS3 - it doesnt work past menus, but one day maybe)

PES2009 Review build (Released by me - PS3)

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (Nude Mod Applied - 360 - refer to this thread for why: http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/release-dead-or-alive-xtreme-2-360-mod.59185/)

Motorstorm Pacific Rift E3 Demo (released by dans87 - PS3 - 70% build)

TheNew also shared these and I've since reuploaded them on my end.
    Rouge Warrior Debug (360)

AceCombat (360)

Also reupload of Far Cry Instincts from rlsbot (Thanks again Borman)

Fuel (Released by Borman - Xbox)

Mage War (Released by Borman as a bonus from Fuel - Xbox Tech Demo)

There's a lot more than this but this is getting long

And of course the recently leaked Battlefront 3, but as we've been told we are not to directly link it on the site. There's a torrent out there and a mega link out and about.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    XboxSurgeon likes this.
  6. lemurboy12

lemurboy12 Rising Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  7. richterw

richterw Rapidly Rising Member

There is the Saints Row for PSP released in unseen64, should be added to the psp folder.

8. seandc02

seandc02 Rising Member

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  9. retro

As you're linking to stuff already released and the OP stated he has limited time, at least check that it's not in Prototopia already.

I'm not sure they're after demo discs - more prototypes and dev tools.

seandc02 likes this.
  10. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

I dont believe it would be a smart idea for bios to be on there (im sure theres a few there but still). Everything else I feel is in some way acceptable. The 64DD roms may be pushing it though

11. TheNew

TheNew Finally leaving it behind

The 64 DD is older than dirt... I see zero issues with them. Just saying

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    PixelButts likes this.
  12. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

But would you add the retail 64DD roms or would you add the cartidge converted roms?
    Or should it just be prototype 64DD roms?

13. retro

Ask the OP, it's his project... although I would see it as prototypes, not retail. Items used for development and in-progress games for evaluation, not the final thing to avoid buying the original.

Personally, I don't see any reason to put BIOS files on there - they're all pretty much available online, anyway. Maybe something special, like a dev kit BIOS or a multiBIOS.

14. DevHackr

N64DD has a substantial following and can easily found in most romsets. If that were different I'd do it in a heartbeat

PixelButts likes this.
  15. DevHackr

Updates: (been working at it, please let me know if I miss something.)

PC: A Hat in Time [BETA], Exhumed rebuild, George Zimmerman Big Game Hunter, Metro 2033 [build375], Prince of Persia Sands of Time - Sony Limited Version, The Clown Prince Rises

Saturn: Crimewave [Playable Demonstration Disk], Ferox [Unreleased], Major Damage [Unreleased], Rayman Prototype [Prototype][1995-07-2]

Dreamcast: Ecco [E3 Demo], Zombie Revenge [v0.850][1999-10-06][JU][GD-R Beta], Zombie Revenge [v0.850][1999-10-06][JU][GD-R Beta][CDI]

Game Gear: Wilesnake [Unreleased]

PS3: Gundam Viewchives Beta (v1.0)

PSP: Saints Row Undercover [Unreleased], Silent Hill Origins (beta demo) [ULET-00870]

GBA: Dune Ornithopter Assault GBA [Unreleased]

SNES: Contra III - The Alien Wars (U) (prototype 1), Sound Factory [Unreleased], BS-X Real Hardware Patched Roms [For everdrives]

Genesis: Stargate [Prototype][Source NextGeneration Magazine], ToyStory [Prototype]

360: Dead Rising 2 [Debug Files]

N64: Megaman 64 [Debug]

Xbox: Mage War [Tech Demo]

PixelButts likes this.
  16. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

You got a lot of the recent ones for sure. Not sure how many of the ones I listed you grabbed.

17. lemurboy12

lemurboy12 Rising Member

18. seandc02

seandc02 Rising Member

The Sonic and knuckles prototypes show up as corrupted for me,so here's the Fixed Dumps of the sonic and knuckles prototypes from tcrf :
    Sonic 3C/ Sonic 3 Limited Edition:
    Sonic 3C 0408: https://tcrf.net/images/a/a8/Sonic_3C_(0408_Prototype).bin
    Sonic 3C 0517: https://tcrf.net/images/0/0a/Sonic_3C_(0517_Prototype).bin

Later Builds:
    Build 0525: https://tcrf.net/images/e/ec/Sonic_&_Knuckles_(0525_Prototype).zip
    Build 0606: https://tcrf.net/images/1/19/Sonic_&_Knuckles_0606.zip
    Build 0608: https://tcrf.net/images/2/22/Sonic_&_Knuckles_0608.zip

EETFUK likes this.
  19. contrafan

contrafan Peppy Member

20. james2452

james2452 X360

How do you get the forza 2 debug to load. It always says out of memory , ignore once, reboot ect...... ?