AGARTHA dreamcast second build (corruptedd build)

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Laurent, Feb 6, 2019.

1. ItsMeMario

ItsMeMario Gutsy Member

Jesus, I had to watch it it all again, after reading the spoiler text up there...that it was supposed to be "Alone In The Dark" ! @_@

Damn...even keeping in mind, most other games in this style showed up in 1993+ allready, I totally love this scenario.
    The only thing I would have disliked about it beeing released as AITD, would have been...the game beeing too hard to beat. ;D

The camera movement is so smooth...the music is simple but epic...the faces, even partly animated...so lovely...I so want to explore the landscape !!!!!

So, originally this version was/is playable..but its a bad dump ? Who did play this ? How far can you play ? Juding by the areas shown in the video, it feels like an almost complete world... (?)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. Esppiral

Esppiral Enthusiastic Member

Don't know if Anyone noticed it, but this corrupted demo is that exact video, playing both side by side it is the exact same music, camera angles and the 2 D elements are rendered in the same place (like smoke) a shame it is corrupted and does not render geomtry cuz some of those environments are amazing for a Dreamcast title.

fafadou and Anthony817 like this.
  3. Esppiral

Just a quick comparison between the cancelled video demo and the corrupted Build, it has been edited for shortening sake, but you can see how every camera movement, 2 d element, and SFX matches the original video, so this is the real thing, sadly, it is missing geometry files.

The letf audio channel is from the original video, the right audio channel is from the leaked/ corrupted build, and it matches 100%

Smoke from the crashed car[​IMG]

That guy throwing up that purple thing.

[​IMG]

Video Comparisson.

SILENT_Pavel and _XBOX_ like this.
  4. Esppiral

Oppps I messed up editing the last part of the video :confused:

5. saibot_20194

saibot_20194 Spirited Member

Who has the original build? I hope it gets re-dumped.

6. PrOfUnD Darkness

PrOfUnD Darkness Familiar Face

Wow nice video!