A small, but always growing Star Wars collection

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by proarturs, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Praemorior

Praemorior Newly Registered

Ah! Sorry, didn't mean to make a public selling post, was more like a note to Proarturs. We've been in contact with PM. :)

Sent him a surprise package few days ago! Has some additions to his collection, as a gift.

proarturs and thedarkpersian like this.
  2. proarturs

proarturs The force is with me

My biggest thank you goes to Praemorior. Not a lot of kind people to send gifts like this.
    Thanks for the package, thanks to you, I have these additions to my collection :

Angry Birds Star Wars (PC), Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron (PSP), Star Wars Phantom Menace demo disc ( PC), Star Wars Empire Strikes Back ( Atari 2600), Star Wars Rebel Assault demo disc ( Sega Mega CD), Star Wars Droids ( C64 ), Star Wars ( R-Zone), Star Wars Shadows of the Empire ( N64, Finnish rental cover art).
    [​IMG]

My next goal for Star Wars collecting would be to get Star Wars Rebel Assault for the Mega CD and Empire strikes back for the 2600 complete with the box and manual.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    thedarkpersian likes this.
  3. Praemorior

Praemorior Newly Registered

I can help with the Rebel Assault part ;) I do have the full game in a box (here in the video at 21:50). The one I sent you is only a demo, but it should have value to a collector! As it's not that common.

4. proarturs

Actually, I didn't see that it's a demo disc until now.
    I'll get the full game complete later, I'll focus on getting Empire strikes back complete.

5. proarturs

Went to the cinema today and got this cool Star Wars The Force Awakens cup with BB-8.
    There were a few different cup designs along with a few different figures, but I picked the combo that I liked the best.
    (The figure is detachable)

[​IMG]

6. miker525

miker525 Rapidly Rising Member

Nice collection! I've been slowely working on my collection as well of Star Wars stuff. I'm actually trying to hunt down all star wars stuff but I'm also kind of picky. For the movies I want all the blu-ray steelbook editions which I still have to pick up. I do have the OT on vhs though. As far as books go I have a whole bunch of them but for now I'm pretty much only going to try and hunt down all the canon books now that those are the most important.

For games though I'm trying to hunt down all the console games (handheld GB games are not my top priority but I'll pick em up if they're cheap enough and complete). My collection is currently looking like:

PS1: Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles, Star Wars: Demolition, Star Wars: Rebel Assault 2 (black label), Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi
    PS2: Lego Star Wars 1, Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Battlefront 2
    Xbox: Star Wars: Republic Commando, Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Xbox 360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    PS4: Disney Infinity 3.0, Star Wars: Battlefront
    PC: Knights Of The Old Republic, Knights Of The Old Republic 2, The Old Republic

I'm not actively hunting out more additions but whenever I find things at reasonable prices I'll pick them up. Your collection is real cool. It's nice to see someone in a similar state of mind collecting this stuff :)

7. proarturs

Time for an update !
    Went to London for the last couple of days, unfortunately I didn't have enough time to go game hunting, but I did manage to pick up one game.

Star Wars the Clone Wars Republic Heroes ( Nintendo DS )
    [​IMG]

It's just crazy how much Star Wars advertisements there are in London. It's seems that there's something Star Wars around every corner.
    I should have planned a special Star Wars trip.
    Even on water bottles Star Wars is being advertised.

[​IMG]

8. proarturs

Been on a gaming hiatus for a while, so haven't gotten a lot of gaming related stuff the past few months.
    Anyway, I saw Rogue One in cinemas and I thought that it was really good. I actually liked it more than the Force Awakens and I think that it was really well made.

Got a Rogue One drink cup, similar to the one I got from the Force Awakens. This time the figure is K-2SO, I thought he was one of the best characters from the movie. Although the quality of the figure itself is of quite poor quality, I still think it's a nice piece to add to the collection.

Hope to get more Star Wars stuff in 2017!

[​IMG]

9. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

That's the same impression people would have had of those infamous Hungarian Star Wars figures, and those things are so sought after now. Crap can be worth tons in future's time!