A small, but always growing Star Wars collection

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by proarturs, Sep 29, 2014.

1. proarturs

proarturs The force is with me

I'm going to get Battlefront 1 and 2 sooner or later, but I would prefer the Xbox versions.
    I saw the trailer, it made me very happy, but also sad, because we have to wait one more year.
    It looks that The Force Awakens is going to have lots of elements from the original trilogy and that's a good thing.
    The thing that suprised me, was the black dude as a Stormtrooper, but I'm not hating.

2. bananaswag

bananaswag Rising Member

The Battlefront games are by far my favorite. If you buy Battlefront 2 on the Xbox, install this mod. It adds a lot more stuff into the game, including more playable maps and characters.

3. proarturs

The price for Battlefront 2 for the Xbox is quite high. Is it because of rarity or demand ?

4. Tripredacus

Tripredacus Peppy Member

Its definately demand. That game is still popular on any platform.

5. sonicsean89

sonicsean89 Site Soldier

I've heard that, and I was really surprised. I got mine when the Xbox was relevant for less than $20, I think.

Of course, back then we all expected that the 360/PS3 would get Battlefront 3 soon, WHICH NEVER HAPPENED.

6. proarturs

I expect the prices for all Battlefront games to significantly increase a few months before and after the release of the new Battlefront.
    Note to self : Get any Battlefront game before Battlefield 3 is given an exact release date.

7. K405

K405 Site Supporter 2014,2017

Nice, I love Star Wars and Star Wars games, especially Star Wars: Dark Forces series. Here's hoping for a next gen Star Wars fps. Looking forward to the new movie as well. :) keep collecting.

8. bananaswag

bananaswag Rising Member

It's really sad that the Free Radical build got canceled, it had so much potential.

9. proarturs

It's time for the Christmas special 2014.
    Here are some of my cooler, non gaming related Star Wars stuff.

This is a Darth Maul themed mug, that my mom brought me as a gift from overseas. I got this about 5 years ago when I was 10, I don't know why, but I colored some bits with a black marker. I love the way Darth Maul's face looks !

[​IMG]

On the left there is a 12 inch Darth Vader figure from the recently released Star Wars Rebels line of figures. On the right there is a Darth Vader head that I got from a happy meal. It opens up and there is a ball maze inside. When you open it, there are also some breathing sound effects.

[​IMG]

Here's a .45 Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker lightsaber replica. It's very high quality and very accurate to the real one used in the movies. I bought this about 4 years ago from ebay and I payed about 30$ for it. I just wish I bought some other ones back then, because now the price has dramatically risen and everything made by Master Replicas is now highly desirable in the Star Wars collecting community.
    More Star Wars games will be added to my collection starting next year, 2015.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  10. Consulli

Consulli Active Member

Put me on an island with Battlefront 1 & 2, I could seriously play just that for years. Republic Commando wasn't bad either.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  11. proarturs

Battlefront and Battlefront 2 modding support on the PC is fantastic too. My favourite thing from BF2 has got to be the space battles.

12. proarturs

First addition of 2015. My shelf is full, so I guess It's time to tidy up my other shelves and make some room for Star Wars.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 ( PS3 )
    [​IMG]

My collection as of 7th Jan 2015
    [​IMG]

13. bananaswag

bananaswag Rising Member

Looking good.

14. proarturs

A new game for a new month. I replace all my blue disc PS2 dark blue cases with normal PS2 blue cases. My shelf is full now, so until I get a new one,you won't see my pile of new Star Wars games.

Star Wars Starfighter ( blue disc, PS2)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  15. Eden95

Eden95 Spirited Member

I have a spare battlefront for PS2 you can have for free if you're willing to pay postage. I think it's just the disc but I can have a look to see if I have the bits.

16. proarturs

I know, this is not a game, but still something cool I picked up for my Star Wars collection.
    This is a german VHS version of Phantom Menace. It cost me a huge 0.50 EUR.
    I would like to get a full set now, because those VHS cases look awesome.

[​IMG]

17. Galdius

Galdius Intrepid Member

Very nice!
    I still remember the day I went to Blockbuster and preordered the Phantom Menace VHS. I still own it.
    In fact, I also still own this VHS trilogy boxset:

[​IMG]

18. proarturs

Actually I might go for a complete set of Star Wars VHS movies from Episode 1 to 6. It's quite cool that they still made Episode 3 available on VHS and that was in 2005.
    VHS MASTER RACE !!!! LASER DISCS DON'T STAND A CHANCE !!!

19. Steelercell2k8

Steelercell2k8 Member

Nice Star Wars collection, man! Looking forward to seeing more! I'm pretty sure my cousin in the U.S. has all the lightsabers from Master Replicas. He's SW mad himself! I've got some games, figures, and Micro Machines sets myself.

You wouldn't happen to have a complete Galactic Battlegrounds would you? That game still seems to hold some fair value on eBay for some reason. I used to play it a lot back in the day, being both a Star Wars and Age Of Empires 2 lover, it made for some good long hours of playthroughs. Also, Episode 1 Racer on the Dreamcast (if you have one) would be an interesting pick-up to have, as so many people only know about the Nintendo 64 version.

20. Galdius

Galdius Intrepid Member

Really? I didn't knew Episodes II and III got a VHS release. I thought Episode I was the last one.
    I have never even seen those two in VHS.