A new PS1 proto is coming (hopefully) - Win a Free PS1 game too!

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by Benedict_Arnold, Dec 11, 2005.

1. I am very excited to (hopefully sometime) receive an exclusive PS1 proto. Due to negotiations, I can't say what it is. However, you can visit this website to see the status:

http://playstationproto.cjb.net/

I'll post some blurry screenshots of the game from other platforms since I have not seen any screenshots of the PS1 version anywhere. Anyone who pms, or emails me their guess will be put in a drawing to win an original PS1 game when I finally receive the proto (the geuss doesn't have to be correct to be entered. Only one entry per person). I have both NTSC and PAL games available to give away so both parts of the world should be happy. (I will give the winner choices of which game they want. Don't expect a Suikoden II or a game along those lines to be given away. I'm very poor at the moment.)

BTW, if anyone has any PS1 protos, please feel free to contact me.

2. AlbinoLove

AlbinoLove Robust Member

When are the screenshots going to be up? I loves me some free games!

3. olivieryuyu

olivieryuyu Robust Member

nice !!!

Protos are so hard to get !!!

i'm a N64 fan but i'm happy to see that someone found a new proto for his favourite console :love:

I hope i'll be lucky for my N64 proto hunting as well

:020:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  4. PhreQuencYViii

PhreQuencYViii Champion of the Forum

I can't wait for some pics! It's awesome you found one.

5. I'm still thinking about the pics to put up. I'll probably post them tomorrow. It gives me something to do other than thinking about this stupid game and when it's going to come.

I still have US protos of Hybrid and Bubble Symphony (aka Bubble Bobble 2) for trade or sale. I'll be posting another proto on ebay probably next weekend.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2005
  6. RyanGamerGoneGrazy

RyanGamerGoneGrazy Clubbies Are Minis Too!

can you give us some hints?, and im going to take a stab and say black and white

7. sayin999

sayin999 Officer at Arms

very nice indeed, cant wait.

8. I can't give hints because you ppl are too smart. It's not Black & White though. :(

9. PhreQuencYViii

PhreQuencYViii Champion of the Forum

It's Sonic Xtreme! I knew it! olollololo :110:

10. Update: I couldn't wait for tomorrow's update so the website is updated with the contest. There are 6 screenshots of PS1 US protos. Name the games correctly for a chance to win a PlayStation game. See the website for official rules. Oh, did I mention the screenshots are blurry so it won't be easy?

11. Fabrizo

Fabrizo Resolute Member

Yeesh. Most of those screens are easy, but proto 2 and 6 are completly eluding me. They both look familiar, but I can't put my finger on where from.

12. Mark30001

Mark30001 Guest

Who is this guy sending you the stuff... and does he have a proto of Sonic Adventure?! :icon_bigg

BTW, I am the one that sent you the emails from japanman128. I guess I forgot to state I was Mark30001 in them. Sry about that.

13. Sally

Sally Guest

THEY'RE ALL THRILL-KILL!!! Er... wait...

The only one i'm not sure on is 5, but i'm going to stay out of the contest.

2 and 6 are easy, they're. . . [Carrier Signal Lost]

14. I originally thought #2 would be the toughest, but then I added an extra proto #6 at the last minute which I think may be just as tough. I'm glad to see that that these aren't totally easy.

15. You got 2 and 6? I thought 5 would create some trouble, but I was almost positive no one would get 2 and 6. (And all 6 pictures are from different games.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2005
  16. The source will continue to remain confidential. No Saturn stuff.

17. Mark30001

Mark30001 Guest

It's the Dreamcast my friend. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2005