a few cool XNA Tribals (one with faceplate) and something else for you to theorize about lol....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by Gonzooo, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

since people wanna make posts about me and shit, saying conspiracy type talk. is it possible this that? well now yall can do it here cause ill shut ya down lol everythings real. that no shadowbooot shit (on DEVkits) (which the link to that video will be left here: ) from these TESTkits with RGLoader on them as well. also i figured id make this a little 3 in 1 post to also just show the XNA EXPO with the faceplate that just arrived from Germany. that now has RGLoader on it too, yes my 2 TESTkits, which yes means debugging, KDNet, plugins, XDRPC, even stealth on TESTKIT. some of you mightve saw it on ebay not too long ago. was me who got it lel. also feel free to pop in my discord (invite link to the discord: https://discord.gg/vvFSYBe) and/or comment here with your conspiracies about my RGLoader ;) have fun

XNA TESTKIT WITH RGLoader 1: WITH FACEPLATE
    [​IMG]

XNA TESTKIT WITH RGLoader 2: Standard faceplate and a few cracks: (if you think its the same console check HDD size and which console the player 1 LED is on

[​IMG]

XNA COLLECTION 1 DEVKIT (the one from that no shadowboot video) 1 TESTKIT 1 TESTKIT WITH FACEPLATE, ALL USING RGLoader NANDS, NO SHADOWBOOTING ON THE DEV
    [​IMG]

and now heres just some additional pics of the German testkit with the faceplate:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. bowser22

bowser22 .

nice kits ! good to see some posts on here other than shitty servers and spam garbage

Gonzooo and PixelButts like this.
  3. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

yeah spam garbage and posts about me that idek about. kinda had to

bowser22 likes this.
  4. xshinda

xshinda Gonzo is a Pedophile

[​IMG]
    stop flexing, you opened a credit line to get that test kit.

5. jester

jester Rapidly Rising Member

MY NamE iS deVIn bUt JUsT cALl me GoNzO (liKe DOCTOR GONZO fROM THe mOvIe WIth THe dRuGS haHaHAhA). YoU maY haVE hEarD Of ME aS a KNowN, pRovEN pEdoPHiLe... But i AM MucH moRe! I AlsO paY/beG tHE dEveLOPerS oF RGLoader ANd NiNJA TO giVe me sTUfF tHAt wAS "PRiVAte" 3 yEArS AGo! wHaT dO i DO WiTh iT? pOSt PicS Of mY "siCk TRibAl CoNsOLeS" On aSSeMBler, OF couRsE! IT dOesN'T MaTTer THaT tydye UPdaTeD RGLoader And gaVE iT tO DoZeNs Of peOpLE. IT doeSnT MatTEr tHAt stEAltH SeRvICes aRE aLReADy oFfeRinG XDK SUpPorT ANd liTErAlLy HAndInG oUt RGLoader! im SpEcIAl! I rACkED uP tHOusanDs Of DoLlARs iN DeBt tO BuY CONsoLEs/SoFtwArE oN ebAY AnD iN pRIVaTE wITh BTC! LOok aT me! iGnOrE AlL The ScrEeNsHOTs of ME tRyiNG to HaVE seX WiTh 13 YeaR OldS!

My "cOLleCTioN" paLeS IN cOMparIsOn tO The BiG bOYs, BuT i SHoUld STIll fLEx iT, RIghT? AnD I shOUlD pLacE a $50 Tv oN The TOp Of aLl MY rARe siDECars? lEtS dO ItTttT!!!!!1

GiVE.
    Me.
    AtTeNtIOn.
    judy left me :(

Unlike yours, every single one of these can get online with any stealth server, using the official RGL (updated again this week, coming soon to the public). They are not banned from every lasting server (like your ENTIRE collection except the one you just dropped $800 on). Sorry about that!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have more, but they wouldn't fit in one pic under my desk :\

Falcon and xshinda like this.
  6. jester

7. Stipo360

Stipo360 DEAD RISING // XDKs

Getting onto XboxLive is a real accomplishment.

8. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

without a ps3 kit in the image you cant impress me

Stipo360 likes this.
  9. Stipo360

Stipo360 DEAD RISING // XDKs

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  10. Expired

Expired XBL.NiNJA

what if i told you everyone here can already do all of this... without RGLoader

Falcon likes this.
  11. bowser22

bowser22 .

I just appreciate the hardware. I couldn’t care less if I could get on Xbox live and all that nonsense.

PixelButts and Stipo360 like this.
  12. jester

It's not, it was just directly referencing what he said, and pointing out the realities of his hardware ;)

It was, however, an accomplishment to be the only ones to beat the new challenge back in 2015 though! (that's why I specifically mentioned 3 years ago)

Not out to impress people - I forgot this is Assembler for a second. All my Sony stuff is elsewhere, I never cared too much beyond grabbing a white phat PS3 from Hong Kong and swapping it to DEX. CEX->DEX is much more of a complete transition than RGL, imo, so I never really wanted a kit.

My PS4s though, including sealed 20th anniversary? Those are dope.

XeDK likes this.
  13. XeDK

XeDK -___-

14. Gamecheat

Gamecheat Spirited Member

Gonzo you should have spent that money on a gym membership. You were breathing like you wanted to eat that camera.

ExcruciationX, jester and xshinda like this.
  15. jester

[​IMG]

16. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

I wish I could tell you how wrong you are but this thread is clearly not for this

Yes they are dope, but where's your PS4 dev hardware?

17. jester

Alright, word. I stated it was my opinion, didn't proclaim it as fact ;) I barely touched my hacked PS3s. My name is nowhere in that scene. I'm a 360 guy, my dude.

Not seized by law enforcement/Sony lawyers lol

18. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

yall realize i literally made this post because i saw someone talking about me? lmfao. hilarious

19. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

stop flexing, you opened a credit line to get that test kit.[/QUOTE]
    correct because im on probation and cant use cash. for the 125th time lool

20. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

lol i hope you took those pics just for me. and to both of you, i only made this post because im being talked about on this site. not to "flex" or "take credit for others work" lmfao. must be pretty mad about what happened huh? shit. idc about a ban or going online, havent much since XBOX360LSBEST fucked my sales up by dropping that shit. basically all i did online on 360. catch me on the xbox one lol. definitely not flexing this is like the first post ive made on AG since i signed up lmfao. if people didnt call me a conspiracy i wouldnt have posted. but um, dont think anyone here asked to see your collection and you cal me a flex for making a reply post to someone making a conspiracy post about me. hows that work? and shinda, i dont think me putting a 2 pound tv on top of the xboxes for a pic, is gonna do anything at all. lmfao

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018