US 5 XBOX One Limited Controllers

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by irvgotti452, Mar 18, 2018.

1. irvgotti452

irvgotti452 Rising Member

Hi guys. I have some limited XBOX One Controllers for sale that I've been holding on to for quite some time. These have been reconditioned by me. They had issues like busted USB port, one had cut up joystick caps and D-Pad issues which have all been replaced and GUARANTEED to be working properly when you receive it.
    All joy sticks themselves are thoroughly tested and in perfect working order. I've personally play tested every controller at least 3 hours.

The controllers here are:
    1. Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Wireless Controller
    2. Xbox One Limited Edition - Covert Forces Special Edition

IMG_20180318_120854.jpg
    IMG_20180318_121000.jpg IMG_20180318_121332.jpg

They all have their back stickers fully intact except for the 2 in the photo (Does not change performance).
    I put in a lot of time and care into what I sell so that you are fully satisfied.
    Asking $30 each +$6 for shipping within US (I think that's fair don't you?).
    PayPal accepted, gift or add 3% for PP fee. Thanks for looking.

PP: If you want more pictures of a particular controller send me a pm with the letter and I'll be happy to send you them.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  2. Pinta77

Pinta77 Gamecube Fanatic

Sounds like a fair price to me! I don’t have an Xbox, but those controllers look really awesome

irvgotti452 likes this.
  3. Daytime Dreamer

Daytime Dreamer Spirited Member

How do they fair cosmetically and how much shipping would be to the UK for two of them?

irvgotti452 likes this.
  4. irvgotti452

irvgotti452 Rising Member

They are all in great shape cosmetically. I will check on shipping to the UK. Whats your postal code?