3DO M2 SDK version 1.2 / 2.0

Discussion in 'Panasonic M2 and 3DO' started by batman, Dec 22, 2013.

1. batman

batman Member

Hi there,

more than a year ago, I acquired a tape backup of some early 3DO M2 demos as well as those shown at the CES 1995. I haven't had much time to look after them until recently. Now the problem is, there are no binaries included, only assets and sources. And since the demos are that old, they fail to compile under SDK 2.7 and 3.0. I've searched the net but couldn't find any download sources for an SDK older than 2.7. Maybe someone here can help? I think they all require SDK 1.2, dunno if they would compile under 2.0 as well. So I'm looking for SDK 1.2 - original disc or download. Would be cool to see those demos running on real hardware!

m2-demos-1.png

m2-demos-2.png

m2-demos-3.png

m2-demos-4.png

2. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

3. batman

batman Member

Thanks for the hint, but the 3DO M2 section there doesn't seem to have any more activity than the M2 section here, and the members are apparently the same. I don't really want to register at various forums and post the same request all over tarnation.

I'm sure someone here can help out, too. :)

4. batman

batman Member

Thanks for the hint, but the 3DO M2 section there doesn't seem to have any more activity than the M2 section here, and the members are apparently the same. I don't want to register at various forums and post the same request all over tarnation.

I'm sure someone here can help out, too. :)

5. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

batman if you ever read this dead thread, I can get these running in my SDK. I've been converting and remastering a bunch of demos to compile under 3.1 and run on real hardware