1. 2017 FUNDRAISER

2017 brings with it a new server for the site. Any donations to support the ongoing costs of keeping this running will be greatly received. See this thread for more information.

[SMD] X-men vs Street Fighter

Discussion in 'Rare and Obscure Gaming' started by bgr, Dec 31, 2016.

1. bgr

bgr Newly Registered

Hello! I am the owner of a rare bootleg for the mega drive and would like to know whether it makes sense to sell it? One dull man ready preobresti it for about $ 300, but it has filled me with requests to provide evidence of the existence of this bootleg, I do not even want to communicate with him, I think that this man is not quite okay with his head. I gave him about 3 video from TV, but he continued to write to me what it was like for the mounting.
    Thanks!

2. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Fiery Member

Well, if it's like for the mounting and you are sure there's no preobresti at all for less than $300, then just ignore them - or just tell them carnival magnetic folder impetus. I see no other way - some people are just like that.

MrThunderwing and Tyree_Cooper like this.
  3. bgr

bgr Newly Registered

I just do not understand this attitude. Man asks to sell the cartridge and accused of mounting. I gave him the photo cartridge, but he still blames me! I immediately wrote to him that he does not want to sell the cartridge. Yeah, a crook who does not want to cheat ... This video looks at the montage?

4. Yakumo

Yakumo Moderator Staff Member

That's quite a rare pirate cartridge (there's also a SNES version) but it's not worth as much as he was asking. It's a typical Chinese 1 on 1 fighter with the Graphics of Xmen vs street fighter. They all use the same game engine.

5. bgr

bgr Newly Registered

Then that person really is not all right with his head, and he decided to just make fun of me)))

6. Tyree_Cooper

Tyree_Cooper Spirited Member

Shouldn't we see the cart and the console in the video, to make sure that you're not a dull man cheating a crook? Otherwise, the accusation of mounting a preobresti makes sense to me.

arnoldlayne likes this.
  7. AUSTIN PEYTON

AUSTIN PEYTON Robust Member

This is cool.
    Looks like a lot of effort was put into this.

8. bgr

bgr Newly Registered

Too fat trolling...
    Too fat trolling. How is your parents)

9. kyo86sg

kyo86sg Intrepid Member

I think I did come across this at my local flea market. If its worth my time to pick it up, I would.

Anyone tots?

PS. There some pirated Mario games for the mega drive as well.

10. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

It's a real unlicensed game it definitely looks like. Makes you wonder what other SNES pirates not yet found on Genesis are out there and vice versa. Squirrel King was only discovered to have an SNES port within the last year, and before that there was that Aladdin 2001 which was a port of the Genesis Aladdin onto SNES. There's still some mysteries in unlicensed gaming yet to be found.

Also, that person offering to buy it for $300 is nuts. No unlicensed game is worth anything near that price.

Digmac and skyway1985 like this.
  11. MrThunderwing

MrThunderwing Rising Member

Ha ha, brilliant :)! You Sir, have just won at the internet!

12. StriderVM

StriderVM Robust Member

I think the topic starter is using Google Translate before posting it here. He might not know much about English. Which explains the wierd post, it is definite Google-Fu'd translation.