SECURITY NOTICE: Please read the security notice in the site help forum immediately.

Rarest thing you own thread

Discussion in 'Rare and Obscure Gaming' started by ASSEMbler, Apr 24, 2007.

1. ImDaPap

ImDaPap Member

I won a Sega Channel contest in the 90's when I was a kid. I have a backpack and some other things as well.

Kao and supersega like this.
  2. MoonDog

MoonDog Robust Member

It is for the PC, released in 2001 by Sonnori.

3. kennypecheur

kennypecheur Site Supporter 2016

Thanks, will have a quick google search :)

MoonDog likes this.
  4. deep3r

deep3r Dauntless Member

W'toosh

supersega likes this.
  5. Liu Scunt

Liu Scunt Newly Registered

I own a sega CDX that i somehow got for free a few years ago.

6. Nicbball22

Nicbball22 Member

Probably the rarest thing I own is the purple plamts versus zombies ps4 cheeto giveaway console probably isnt mu favorite most cheerished item though. Since its late heres a stock photo 1 of 15 if i remember right or 1 of 16

Attached Files:

Digmac and arnoldlayne like this.
  7. Nicbball22

Nicbball22 Member

Here are a few other consoles I' ve purchased over time. RVL RVT-001 NDEV, wii u ve purchased over time. RVL RVT-001 NDEV, wii u demo unit/kiosk unit , wii rvt, joker console, game of thrones console. There's others but there are a few.
    joke console.jpg wi rvt.jpg ndev.jpg demo unit.jpg game of thrones.jpg

Jordan5795 and kennypecheur like this.
  8. kennypecheur

Wow, this Game of Throne Xbox 360 looks great ! Never seen this modem before. Official product ?
    Does your RVT-H unit and the Wii U kiosk unit have data on them ?

9. Nicbball22

Nicbball22 Member

The got console was a give away console officially customized by colorware. There was at least one convention where it was given out 1-3 and an hbo sweepstakes where more were given out but very low numbers. As far as dev kit and kiosk data ive yet to go through that process honestly I want to but have yet to work has kept me super busy. Seems like the kiosk wii's run off a disc update or online update and each firmware update dictates the demos. Its not exactly like that but something like that. The gamepad hooks up differently which i dont have sadly :( ive been on the lookout though

10. kennypecheur

Thanks for these informations.

About the dev kit you have, there is no rush, don't worry :) And I am sure you will find a good help on this forum to find out what is on the RVT-H unit you have.

About the Wii U kiosk unit, you indeed need a wired Gamepad to use it. But if I remember right, there is a "Pairing" option in the kiosk unit, even if you have a wired version. But I don't know if the pauring option allows to pair wireless gamepads. I will have to try to do it by myself as I also have a kiosk unit. If I find a such controller, I will keep you updated (as I already have the wired controller).

11. Nicbball22

Nicbball22 Member

I do have a wiimote with coax at the very least maybe tomorrow ill try and fire it up bit i certainly dont have the wii u gamepad.

12. kennypecheur

I am actively looking for a such Wiimote. If you want to sell it, I am your man ;)

Anyway, will try to pair a wireless gamepad with my kiosk unit running the sdk. Will keep you updated.

13. Jordan5795

Jordan5795 Member

14. Nicbball22

Nicbball22 Member

At the moment noo. I tend to refer to things I purchase as going into the black hole to never come out again. But I seen there is one on ebay they want an arm and a leg kinda at least I think so but If I see another pop up i'll try and message you because there's probably about 25 made if I had to guess so occasionally they do pop up.

15. Jordan5795

Jordan5795 Member

Yeah I'm working on expanding the collection...recently was able to get the simpsons Xbox 360 console and have a few more in my black hole (no pun intended)

16. Nicbball22

Nicbball22 Member

I actually want a bane console because I have the batcycle one as well so why not have the batcycle bane and ledger/joker

17. Kao

Kao Peppy Member

[​IMG]
    November 11th, 2004 beta of the Conquest portion of MechAssault 2. Not sure you'd be able to get much to run since I believe Conquest was a multiplayer mode.

austin12456 and Dracarys like this.
  18. Dracarys

Dracarys Rising Member

kennypecheur and Kao like this.
  19. Kao

Kao Peppy Member

Thanks for the info, Dracarys!

20. miloxydia

miloxydia Rising Member

I have an Otrona Attache with the carrying case, MS-DOS upgrade, battery pack, and all the original manuals&software in the closet. Even have all the receipts for the initial sale and the sent in MS-DOS upgrade. Maybe I'll dig it out of the closet for pics later.

Pretty interesting little computer, one of the first "portable" computers for the consumer market, the battery only ran it for about 45 minutes though.