SECURITY NOTICE: Please read the security notice in the site help forum immediately.

Oblivion PSP Unused Content

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by ACHEESEDANISH, Dec 16, 2016.

1. ACHEESEDANISH

ACHEESEDANISH Member

Hello Folks! Thought I'd share some of the unused content me and @NexTheReal have found within the 5 leaked builds of the Elder Scrolls Travels. Many of them are maps, unused items, weapons and even some in game functions that were not implemented. There is A LOT of stuff so its gonna take a while to get everything documented in videos/pictures. This is currently what we have ready right now. Will update as we get more videos/pictures of everything we have found.

The Glenpoint levels are implemented in some of the builds, but do not work and crash the game. Using the Renderware World Viewer we are able to see the maps. This is from the 1/2/2007 build.

Note: There are two different verisons of Glenpoint maps. A very basic Whitebox version and a later, more detailed version. This is the latter. We will also include videos of the basic whitebox version when we get to it.
    Thanks to Nex for making these videos!

Glenpoint_1

Glenpoint_2

Glenpoint_3

Glenpoint_4

Glenpoint_5

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Energy, Yoti, MonkeyBoyJoey and 7 others like this.
  2. ACHEESEDANISH

ACHEESEDANISH Member

This next one is something I did not expect. It is an early version of Anticlere and as you can see it's very, very different from the final. This was found in the 11/21/2006 build. All levels are unplayable except for the fourth one.
    Early Anticlere_1

Early Anticlere_2

Early Anticlere_3

Early Anticlere_4

Early Anticlere_5
    Edit: I apologise in advance for having so many videos. Will work on making fewer, longer videos.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Energy, pato, good and 2 others like this.
  3. jonwil

jonwil Robust Member

Is there any relationship between this PSP game and the PC/console version in terms of data files, engine etc?

4. ACHEESEDANISH

ACHEESEDANISH Member

The only thing they share really is the name. Different engines, completely different data structure. What the psp version has most in common with is Silent Hill origins and Ghost rider (as they use the same engine). There's actually some left over code from Ghost Rider in there.

NexTheReal likes this.
  5. ACHEESEDANISH

ACHEESEDANISH Member

Anybody have any experience with Renderware texture dictionaries? The tools I have to extract the textures don't work as Oblivion uses a newer version than the tools support. The format is different from the ones i'm familiar with. It uses the same format as Silent Hill Origins and Ghost Rider if that helps at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017