1. 2017 FUNDRAISER

2017 brings with it a new server for the site. Any donations to support the ongoing costs of keeping this running will be greatly received. See this thread for more information.

New leaked Star Wars Battlefront 3 PC footage: Mission 1

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by GratefulDeadpool, Dec 21, 2016.

?

Would you have wanted Free Radical Design's Battlefront III to have been released?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. GratefulDeadpool

GratefulDeadpool Member

Credit goes to FuZah. I work alongside him and he and I have been busting our asses finding Battlefront 3 PC footage. We hope to one day uncover this legendary PC build, despite claims by developers that such a build doesn't exist. If any of you guys have any knowledge that could help us with this endeavor, please PM me here or email me at theoryofadeadpool@yahoo.com. Thanks :)

EETFUK, kennypecheur and Stipo360 like this.
  2. Johnace 2.0

Johnace 2.0 Member

Someone released a pc port on reddit about a year ago, iirc it was a direct port of the leaked 360 version and not a official build but Im getting old now and my memories a bit rubbish

3. Meer

Meer Spirited Member

How nice it would be to see a PC release, from the wild sometime. I own an old 360 thats never been played but, alas I cannot play thisgame with it because youd need a modded one. Prefer PC gaming these days honestly- steam and all that is somewhat nice. I wonder if there is a functional 360 emulator?

4. GratefulDeadpool

GratefulDeadpool Member

Xenia exists, but isn't 100% compatable with the Xbox lineup, especially BF3