1. 2017 FUNDRAISER

2017 brings with it a new server for the site. Any donations to support the ongoing costs of keeping this running will be greatly received. See this thread for more information.

NaoPi

Discussion in 'Arcade and Supergun' started by Paolo63, Feb 26, 2014.

1. obcd

obcd Active Member

Am I correct in assuming that the setup without zeropic only works on a naomi and not on a chihiro or triforce?

If you check the python script, you will see that something is ran periodically to prevent the system from checking the presence of the security chip.
    In some py programs, this was remarked out. (so it's no longer running.)

Another thing I noticed was that on a dual chihiro 3 setup, communication with the netdimm has to start within 15 seconds after powerup. If you are 2 late, the game starts and takes over the network port so that no further communication with it is possible.

2. vectrex_rox

vectrex_rox Enthusiastic Member

no.. works on chihiro and triforce aswell without pic

3. rick101

rick101 Newly Registered

sorry to bring up an old thread. i am trying to make this work for my initial d cabinet. and had no luck. maybe someone can enlighten me on this matter. i have a raspberry pi B+ version 1.2 i have tried to follow the instruction. and seems like the raspberry pi wont boot up ? also i have tried to upload a game on my naomi cpu via netdimm and laptop and game transfer-tool and everything is ok. so my problem lies with in the raspberry pi