1. 2017 FUNDRAISER

2017 brings with it a new server for the site. Any donations to support the ongoing costs of keeping this running will be greatly received. See this thread for more information.

Member's web sites / site news

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Yakumo, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Infintido

Infintido Active Member

2. Yakumo

Yakumo Moderator Staff Member

Site NEWS April 30th 2011 - Have you been keeping up with the Retro Core SS volumes? Volume 8 has just been uploaded to the official site and YouTube. I do recommend the official site version if image and sound quality are your thing. If you to watch the show at YouTube, please feel free to give it a nice thumbs up !

New games added to the site this week include Sonic Jam Satakore version and all new scans for Lupin III - The Master Files replacing the nasty sun faded copy I had.

The Segagaga Domain Store is doing well these days, a big thank you to all of you who have bought from the store! There are a few new additions this week including Capcom Generations 4. Lovely.

ENJOY !

3. Twimfy

Twimfy Site Supporter 2015

http://www.comfortableorbit.com/

Started a site.

Needs some more work done to it, i.e pages and design but I needed a page for people to land on for my iOS ventures. A site is more professional than Twitter. Especially when I'm complaining about something using expletives.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  4. Yakumo

It's another great week for updates here at the Segagaga Domain Store. Loads of back in stock titles in the action section plus loads of new additions all round. There's even a whole new sports section.

ACTION - Initial D - K-1 Fighting Illusion - Marvel Super Heroes - Pocket Fighter - Primal Rage - Real Bout Special and the RAM Set - Samurai Spirits 4 RAM Set - Sega Memorial Selection - Sokko Seitokai Sonic Council - Steamgear Mash - Ultraman ROM Set - X-Men COTA - X-Men Vs Street Fighter RAM Set

ADVENTURE - Find Love 2 Prologue - Magical Girl Pretty Samy ~Osorubeshi~ - Magical Girl Pretty Samy Heart No Kimochi - Maria - Myst - Sentimental Graffiti First Window

MISCELLANEOUS - Culdcept - Evangelion Digital Card Library - Lupin the 3rd Chronicles - The Yakyuu Ken Special

PUZZLE - Battle Cos-Player

RPG - El Hazard - Grandia Digital Museum - Paneltia Story - Phantasy Star Collection - Senkenki Kiyouden - Simulation RPG Tsukuru - Snatcher - Terra Phantastica - Vandal Hearts

SHUMPS - Salamander Deluxe Pack PLUS

SIMULATION - Daisuki - Godzilla Rettoushinkan - Hyper Securities S - Sangokushi Koumeiden -

SPORTS - Everything!

http://www.segagagadomain.com/store/the-store.htm

5. ave

ave JAMMA compatible

The Yakyuuken Special sure sells out fast! :D

You got mail btw.

6. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag Staff Member

I have a small blog/site just explaining the latest systems or games I manage to find

http://hexigon.zxq.net

7. Yakumo

Site NEWS May 15th 2011 - Oh do I have something special for you this week. For the first time ever on the net I bring you images and videos of Delisoba Deluxe for the Sega Saturn. What is this game you may be wondering. Well, it's only the rarest and most expensive Saturn game out there (excluding any betas but even they haven't fetched as much as this game has). Also for Sega Saturn I've added Gekkamugentan Torico, MS Gundam Side Store 1 CD case version and Sangokushi Eiketsuden Premium Pack.

Staying with Saturn there's also new videos for Delisoba Deluxe, Find Love, Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball and Guardian Heroes. Dreamcast fans will also be happy to know that videos of Carrier Beta and Shenmue 0.400 Beta have been uploaded to the Dreamcast section of the Movie Vault.

The latest volume of Retro Core SS is out now on YouTube and the official site. This week Retro Core takes a look at Delisoba Deluxe.

The Segagaga Domain Store is now having a big sale on most Adventure, simulation, sport and RPGs. Head on over to see if there are any deals for you!

ENJOY !

8. Yakumo

Site NEWS May 30th 2011 - It's been another busy few weeks here in Japan resulting in a lack of site updates but not to worry because this week there's a few nice goodies for Saturn fans. A new Tec Saturn Tushin disc has been added to the site and what a packed disc it is. Also, loads of new Saturn videos have been added to the Movie Vault - Gekka Mugentan Torico - M.S. Gundam Side Story 2 - M.S. Gundam Side Story 3 and M.S. Gundam Side Story The Blue Destiny Bonus Disc.

The latest volume of Retro Core SS is out now on YouTube and the official site. This week Retro Core takes a look at Shinrei Jusatsushi Taroumaru.

The Segagaga Domain Store has just received a shipment of cool shooters including DoDonpachi, Soukyugurentai Otokuyo, Game Tengoku Limited Edition and Shienryu as well as many others. New action game additions include Akumajo Dracula X and World Heroes Perfect.

ENJOY !

9. Yakumo

Site NEWS June 12th 2011 - Could it be true? An update to the hardware section? Yes, it's true. The following Saturn hardware that's been sitting around here for months on end has finally been added to the site - Sankyo FF Pachinko Controller - Twin Sticks - Virtua Cop Gun Set and Virtua Stick. I've also fixed all the missing link pictures in the hardware section. There were an awful lot of Dreamcast hardware pictures missing.

The Saturn section gets a few new additions as well this week in the shape of Gunbird Sample - Street Fighter Zero 2 Sample and as with most Capcom sample discs, this has quite a few differences from the retail game. Check out the link to see them. Also added is Masters Harukanaru Augusta 3 and brand new scans with spine cards for Puyo Puyo 2 and X-Men Children of the Atom.

Fans of the Movie vault may like to know that there are two new videos of the Carrier Beta for Dreamcast being an extended video showing really early stage 2 areas and a timed beta. Also one video for Street Fighter Zero 2 Sample for Saturn.

Finally, the Segagaga Domain Store has had a few new shooters added this week.

ENJOY !

10. mairsil

mairsil Officer at Arms

11. lkermel

lkermel Active Member

12. Yakumo

There's a big update this week with loads of back in stock titles and new titles added to the store.

ACTION - Astal - Daytona USA Circuit Edition - Fighters Megamix Factory Sealed - Fighters History Dynamite Factory Sealed - Fire Pro Wrestling - Mr. Bones - Galaxy Fight - Ninku - Samurai Spirits Collection - Shin Shinobi Den - Sonic Jam - Suiko Enbu - Virtual On Factory Sealed - Wipeout - X-Men Vs Street Fighter 4MB Set

ADVENTURE - El Hazard Factory Sealed - Hyper Securities S - Policenauts - She'sn - Sotsugyou Graduation S

RPG - Langrisser III Factory Sealed

Segagaga Domain Store SALE !! on many Sport, Adventure, Simulation and RPG titles! Check out the sections. You may find something you like from as little as 50 yen!

13. Segafreak_NL

Segafreak_NL v2.0 New and improved. Site supporter 2012-15

14. Yakumo

That's cool. Saves me having to play it again. I gave it ago to se the differences between that and the SFC version but gave up after a while as memories of awful gaming came flooding back.

Yakumo

15. Segafreak_NL

Yeah, it's quite awful :gravedigging:

16. Yakumo

There's a big update this week with loads of back in stock titles and new titles added to the store. Just take a look at the massive list below.

ACTION - Cyberbots - Daytona USA Circuit Edit' - Dead or Alive - Dragonball Z - Gran Chaser - Tama - The KOF '96 1MBit RAM set - The KOF Best Collection - Tomb Raider satakore - Vampire Savior 4MBit RAM set - X-Men COTA

ADVENTURE - Dark Seed - Gegege No Kitaro - Nanatsu no Hikan - Nightruth "Maria" - Tantei Saburo Jinguji "Mikan No Rupo"

MISCELLANEOUS - Chisato Moritaka - Kyuutenkai Fantastic Pinball - Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouen Mae - Tamagocchi Park

PUZZLE - Game no Tetsujin The Shanghai - Game no Tatsujin - Honkaku 4Jin - Puyo Puyo Sun satakore - Quiz Nanairo Dreams of Rainbow Town - Tokimeki Memorial Taisen Puzzle Drama

RPG - Albert Odyssey Gaiden - Black Matrix - Cyber Doll - Dark Savior - Farland Story - Genso Suikoden - Shining Force III - Scenario 1 - Sound Novel Tsukuru 2 - Wizardry VI & VII - Wizardry Nemesis

SHOOTING - Parodius Deluxe Pack - Super Dimensional Fortress Macross - Thunder Force Gold Pack 1 - Wing Arms

SIMULATION - Melty Lancer 2086 Special Edition - Princess Maker 2 - Sotsugyou III Wedding Bell - Standby Say You! - The Conveni - The Conveni 2

SPORT - Gekitotu Koshien - Hat Trick Hero S - Jikkyo Powerful Pro Yakyu S

------------------------------

17. Yakumo

The Segagaga Domain Store's BIGGEST update is here with over 700 new titles added to the store and that's not the whole update over with. Games starting with the letters U to Z have yet to be added. They'll have to wait until next week though. I'm far too tired.

So what are you waiting for? With so many new additions there's got to be something for everyone.

18. Segafreak_NL

19. Nitro734

Nitro734 Peppy Member

20. lkermel

lkermel Active Member