Megaman X2 and X3 for SNES (sale/trade).

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by devilredeemed, Jun 24, 2004.

1. devilredeemed

devilredeemed Intrepid Member

hey one and all.

I am new to this most excellent site (what a nice little gem this site is!), but have been buying/selling/trading constantly at neo-geo.com for the past 2 years (you can do a search of Devilredeemed and see what turns up). Infact I've noticed that some members are the same as ng.com, and they may be able to vouch for me. In any case if refferences are needed you need just ask

anyway, got a couple of loose snes games I'd like to sell or maybe partially trade:
    Megaman x2 and Megaman x3: x2 is near mint/mint and x3 is excellent condition with slight wear along the edge of the label (not a big deal).
    The games are for NTSC US SNES.

I'm after money (would like to sell as a pack - 70 dollars shipped) or will partially trade for Makaimura for Wonderswan, or games for either saturn, virtual boy, or Gamecube.

any questions? just pm me or post the m here.

2. A. Snow

A. Snow Old School Member

It's considered bad form here when a persons first post to is to try and sell something.

3. AntiPasta

AntiPasta Guest

Yes, but in this case he took the effort to:
    - properly introduce himself
    - provide links to feedback
    - not provide a just-registered e-mail address to mail offers to

Welcome aboard, I'd say :drinkers:

4. devilredeemed

devilredeemed Intrepid Member

thank you!

I did not know I was breking with protocol - sorry 'bout that. We are all bothersome newbies at some point :smt033 :smt040